Anker SOLIX PS400 - 400W Solar Panel
400W of Solar Power: Watch solar power performance in action with SOLIX PS400—even quickly charging Anker portable power stations.
Up to 23% Conversion Efficiency: You'll notice 1.5X faster charging times thanks to monocrystalline solar cells and a powerful sunlight-trapping surface.
3-Mode Angle Adjustments: Seamlessly adjust SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel to 40°, 50°, or 60° via the adjustable kickstand for optimal solar power.
IP67 Waterproof Protection: With an IP67 waterproof design, you can camp without fear and enjoy the adventure with SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel.
What's In The Box: Anker SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel, 2× 9.84 ft MC4 solar charging extension cable, MC4 to XT-60 solar charging cable converter, welcome guide, 24-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Adjust the Angle
Anker SOLIX PS400 - 400W Solar Panel Product Specifications
Product Warranty & Return
Anker Product Warranty & Return
All Anker portable power stations purchased on AnkerDirect and Anker authorized resellers come with a limited warranty (“warranty”) as set out below. By using an Anker portable power station, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Anker limited warranty.
We provide a limited warranty for purchases made on AnkerDirect and Anker authorized resellers. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
Anker's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
1. Warranty Timeline for Portable Power Station
||Warranty Period (Months)
Anker 531 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 434Wh)-A1701
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 213Wh)-A1702
Anker 511 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 97Wh)-A1710
Anker 523 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 288Wh)-A1731
Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1730
Anker 534 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1732
Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh)-A1750
Anker 513 Solar Panel (21W)-A2421
Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W)-A2424
Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W Flexible)-A2425
||The warranty time differs from different battery cells. Specifically, the 5-year warranty is for models built with LifePO4 batteries, and the 1.5-year warranty is for models built with MCN (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) batteries.
Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W)-A2431
Anker 531 Solar Panel(200W)-A2432
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)-A1720
Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)-A1751
Anker 555 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1024Wh)-A1760
Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh)-A1770
Anker 767 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 2048Wh)-A1780
2. Exclusions and Limitations
Not covered under warranty:
- Products that are damaged or modified.
- Product operated with a damaged cord, plug, or output cable.
- Products that are disassembled.
- Products cleaned with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Products that have been refunded.
- Products with an expired warranty.
- Lost, stolen products.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to falls, use of the product in excess of its output rating, exposure of the product to rain or snow, extremely low air pressure, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from illegitimate resources.
3. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
For more information, please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
If you encounter a problem with your device and wish to return it, please pick up the package first.
- Claim your warranty on https://us.anker.com/pages/exchange, or contact Anker customer service team at email@example.com or +1 (800) 988 7973(US).
- Attach a short video to show us the issue and a detailed issue description.
*Our support team will get in touch with you within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Once your portable power station is confirmed to be defective after troubleshooting, a prepaid label will be provided. Our support team will provide further instructions on how to properly package the product and return it safely.
*Please note that we can only provide prepaid return shipping labels for return packages in the US and UK. For returns in other countries and regions, we'll cover the return shipping fee. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Our support team will send a replacement once the defective item is received at our warehouse. The replacement will take 3-5 business days to be delivered.
- The defective item will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equivalent value or a new item if a factory refurbished model of equivalent value is not available. If a replacement is not available or if you prefer, Anker will offer a partial refund based on the usage time of the defective item.
*All replacement items will follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer.
- Remember to pick up the package first.
- Due to shipping regulations, please make sure that the remaining power of the portable power station is lower than 30% before returning.
Valid Proof of Purchase
Please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by the Buyer in the Following Situations
Please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
This page is attached to the Anker warranty page, and Anker reserves the right of final interpretation for the content.
Q1: Why can't the solar panel reach its rated 400W power?
The output power of the solar charger is not only related to the weather, but also the area of direct sunlight. For maximum sunlight and larger output power, adjust the position and angle of the solar charger.
Q2: Which Anker portable power station is this solar charger compatible with?
Anker SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel can charge portable power stations with a maximum voltage of up to 60V and has an MC4 input port. We recommend pairing the solar panels with SOLIX F2000 Portable Power Station
Q3: Is the solar panel waterproof?
PS400 Solar Panel has an IP67 certification. It is waterproof and can be used in wet weather. However, the MC4 ports must be covered with the rubber plug before being exposed to rain or water.
Q4: Which port does the solar panel have?
The solar panel has an MC4 output port.
Q5: What's the optimum operating voltage (Vmp) and optimum operating current (Imp) for this solar panel?
The optimum operating voltage is 48V, and the optimum operating current is 8.33A.