Ecotric Rocket 26" Fat Tire Electric Bike - Blue | UL Certified
Speed & Strength & Power
Indeed when you hear a rocket, you think of fast speed. The most intuitive feeling our Ecotric Rocket Electric Bike gives you is fast. It’s designed according to the golden ratio and ergonomic. The Angle of the upper and lower tubes makes the whole bike look like a rocket ready to launch. It also has a MOZO front suspension and 26-inch fat tires that allow you to go wherever you want, regardless of road conditions. And significantly improve the comfort of riding. This is the perfect electric bike that looks awesome and feels even more awesome to ride.
Why do I choose ECOTRIC UL certified ebikes?
UL has been around for 125 years ensuring the safety and accountability of electrical products in everyday American life. Being UL certified illustrates a businesses’ dedication to consumer safety, as well as the quality of their products. Another important caveat of UL certification is for insurance purposes and customer security. It’s a true indication of an item’s safety and longevity.
26’’ × 4.0’’ Fat Tires
Heavy-duty 26" x 4" fat tires
Aluminum Alloy Frame
Lightweight and compact built
Mechanical Disc Brakes
Powerful braking, safe companionship
Suspension Front Fork
More comfortable cushion
SHIMANO 7 Speed Derailleur
High quality,Seven-speed transmission
Safety and longevity
Ecotric Rocket 26" Fat Tire Electric Bike - Blue | UL Certified Product Specifications
|WEIGHT WITH BATTERY
Electrical & Power
|Rear Hub 36V 500W
|Ecotric Smart LCD
|Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
|Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
|Mechanical Disc 160mm Rotor
|Shimano 7 Gears
|26x 4.0'' Fat Tires
|Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
- 1 x UL Certified-Ecotric Rocket Fat Tire Beach Snow Electric Bike - Blue
- 1 x Lithium-Ion Battery
- 1 x Kit Box
- 2 x Pedals
- 1 x Display
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 2 x Reflectors
- 1 x Owner’s User Manual
Product Warranty, Refund & Return Policy
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the E-Bike model, date of purchase, E-Bike serial number as well as the original order number from our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle purchased on our website comes with an 18 months warranty ( In the period of 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original buyer of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable under any circumstances.The original buyer refers to the buyer who can provide the order number.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications.The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register within 30 days after the original purchase to activate the warranty, all fields are required to successfully submit your registration form.
TO ACTIVATE YOUR NEW ECOTRIC ELECTRIC BICYCLE WARRANTY, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR BIKE HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WARRANTY
For your reference, please refer to below comprehensive warranty:
1. Frame – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store. Paint finish is considered consumable and is not part of the warranty.
2. Display, Controller and Motor Assembly – are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from purchase.
3. Original Batteries – Provide free warranty service from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 18 months from the date of purchase.
The battery is sealed and cannot be opened or fixed. The battery should not have a percentage of nominal charge retention of 60% or less. Misuse of the battery, negligence or attempt to open or repair it will void the warranty.
4. General: The bicycle is backed up by a 18 months main warranty, certain components listed on this chart or consumables may be subject to a different period of coverage or not included in this warranty.
5. Consumables: Components subject to wear are not covered by the warranty: Tires, inner tubes, brake lever, brake caliper,brake lines, brake pads, basket, wheel lining tape, light bulbs, LEDS, fuses, etc.
Exclusions: The other parts are Normal wear parts which are excluded from this warranty.
If any parts happen to be damaged during shipping, please contact us immediately after shipment arrival. ECOTRIC will send a replacement part at our expense and will work with you to fix the issue.
Please note that for warranty issues, the customer is responsible for the cost of labor to install warrantied components, however, we will cover the Shipping costs of warranty parts.
If the warranty is void for any reason the customer shall bear any repair or replacement costs resulting from vehicle misuse, negligence or abuse.
Always follow care and preventive maintenance procedures.
Always keep receipts from any services performed to the vehicle by an authorized distributor or service center.
The warranty will be voided by any of the following circumstances:
- Failure to follow all directions or recommendations listed in the user manual.
- Cycling collision, accident or vehicle damage caused by careless parking
- Acts in violation of laws
- Never registered your ebike or cannot provide the order number
- DIY repairs on electronics
- Abusive use the bicycle in off-road terrain, mud, snow, water, sand, gravel and water
- If the bicycle is used as rental unit
- Damages caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, flooding and other hazards .
- Rust and/or paint fading caused to heavy exposure to rain, hail, snow or direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time.
- Overloading beyond recommended capacity .
- Damages caused by nails, needles, broken glass , debris , sharp rocks or other foreign objects .
- If the bicycle is used but not limited to stunts, jumping from ramps, stairs or elevated ramps.
- If vehicle is used in competitions or racing.
- If vehicle has been modified for any purposes on the motor, electrical system, suspension frame, and battery.
- Use of other components not approved by the manufacturer.
- Damages resulted from improper care and handling.
Due to the nature of the product some components must be exclusive from the manufacturer such as but not limited to the battery, motor, main gauge cluster, controllers, Led headlights, brake drums or disc rotors and pads etc. Other components such as tires, tubes, saddle, racks, baskets may be used from market-ready or compatible products previous approval from the retailer or manufacturer.
For any questions about your warranty or to make any claims please contact ECOTRIC bikes at:
Address: 2376 Davis Ave,Hayward, CA 94545
Ecotric Bike Return Policy
Ecotric Electric Bicycle Return Policy allows you to return or exchange your electric bicycle once within 30 days start from the date of receiving the bike. Please check the warranty terms for complete information for when a return is applicable. Please note that we do not accept the return of the spare parts or accessories(except battery).
Please request a Return and Exchange Authorization. (contact ECOTRIC Support for a return label at firstname.lastname@example.org ). Once the Return and Exchange Authorization is issued, we will email you a return label. You must print the return label and stick it on the box to ship back the electric bike.
a. If the unit purchase under a free-shipping promotion, there will not be a refund for shipping cost. However, the customer will have to bear the 20% restocking fee of the original price if the return is unrelated to quality, damages or wrong item but merely for a personal and discretional last-minute decision from the buyer.
b. If the return is accepted, Ecotric will issue a pre-paid shipping slip to you by email. You print the return label and stick it on the box, and take the package to the nearest UPS store.(If you need the pick-up service, please tell us, and we will arrange a return label with the pick up fee for you, but customer will need to pay for this pick-up fee.)
The returned unit must be in like-new condition, include all original packaging, accessories, and documentation. Any missing components may be deducted from the refund . Any shipping damage during the ship-back may incur a deduction from the refund.
Returned units are subject to a 20% of inspection and restocking fee from the original price.
The refund will be issued in an average time frame of 2-3 weeks after we are receiving, inspecting, and processing the returned unit.
If customer wants to cancel the order after the shipping label being created, customer will have to bear the shipping cost.
Ecotric Product FAQs
1) What size should I get?
The frame size for each model is posted on the respective bike’s page. Just take a look at the Specifications section down towards the bottom of each page.
2) Do bikes ship fully assembled or are assembly required?
Your bike will arrive about 95% assembled. The only assembly you will need to undertake is to put on the front wheel, install the handlebars, screw on the pedals, attach the fender and the front light, and you are good to go! The whole process should not take more than 30 minutes, and no special skills or tools are required. Any small tools required are included with the bike.
3) What is an electric bicycle, and how do I operate one?
An electric bicycle is essentially a regular bicycle equipped with an electric motor that is designed to make the ride more enjoyable. Most can operate in three modes:
1.Pedal-Only – The bike is ridden just like a regular bicycle, powered only by the rider.
2.Pedal-Assist – The onboard computer activates the motor only when the pedals are turning in order to assist the rider. This mode makes it easier to pedal up hills and against the wind or to go faster on flat ground. The rider can control the level of assistance received from the motor by adjustments to the display unit mounted on the handlebars.
3.Throttle – The rider simply twists the throttle to engage the motor and start moving (similar to the operation of a moped). No pedaling is needed when using the bike in this mode, making it great for taking a break without necessarily having to stop traveling.
4) Is the bike waterproof?
While our bikes aren't fully waterproof and should not be submerged in water, generally speaking they are very water resistant and can be hosed down and washed like any other bike. The battery, motor and display are fully sealed and can resist rain, snow and being hosed down after a ride. Like any bike, you'll need to make sure to keep your chain lubed and well cared for to ensure optimal performance.
5) What is the top speed and range of your bike? What is the battery lifespan?
The top speed is about 20 mph. And the battery would last about 18 to 20 miles with the throttle for one full charge. The battery can hold up to 400 to 600 times of discharging and recharging.
6) Does your bike comes with a battery and charger? Do you need to buy the battery separately?
All bikes come with a new battery and charger. If you need to buy an extra battery, you can place an order for the extra battery on our website.
7) Do your bikes come with throttle and pedal assist?
All bikes have both throttle and pedal assist. You can choose to use either of them when you riding.