Zendure SuperBase V6400 + Satellite Battery B6400 + 400W Solar Panel
1. 6.4kWh Capacity with 3,800 AC Output, expand up to 64kWh Capacity with 7,600W AC Output
2. More Efficiency:
a. Multiple Charge Max 6,600W, Input 6.6KWh in 1 hour
b. The Industry's Fastest 3,000W Solar Input
c. Fast charging EV at Level 2
3. Reliable and Flexible Power Solutions:
a. 120V/240V Dual Voltage Output in One Unit
b. Seamless UPS
c. EV-Grade Semi-solid State Batteries
d. Charge temperatures compatible from -20°C to 45°C
What a Concept
SuperBase V is the first plug-and-play home energy storage system designed for the whole house. A customizable energy ecosystem with user-centric design and revolutionary technology, SuperBase V sets a new standard for home energy storage.
Intelligent Energy Management
Our Home Panel with EV Outlets connects SuperBase V to your home’s electrical circuits to supply power throughout the house. The Zendure app gives you tools to monitor, manage, and customize your energy use. Using Zendure’s Time of Use tools, you can significantly reduce your energy bill.
EV-Grade Semi-Solid State Batteries
SuperBase V is the world's first home energy storage system with semi-solid state batteries. At more than 228Wh/kg, our semi-solid state batteries have up to 42% more energy per pound compared to lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. And with our battery management software, internal battery life can be an amazing 10 years or more.
6.4 to 64kWh Capacity
The SuperBase V6400 has a storage capacity of 6.4 kWh (6,438Wh). The maximum configuration for SuperBase V6400 includes two base units and eight Satellite Batteries for a total capacity of 64kWh. This is enough energy to power a typical household for a week or more
3800W to 7600W AC Output
A single SuperBase V can provide up to 3,800W of power, and two units can be connected together to provide up to 7,600W. That's enough power to supply a typical household with a washer, dryer, heater, refrigerator and more.
Zendure Satellite Battery B6400 Description
Expandable Capacity: Double Your Power Easily increase your off-grid power with our expandable satellite battery. Simply connect it to a Superbase V to double your total capacity to 12.8 kWh/9.2 kWh. Need even more power? Add up to 4 batteries to get a whopping 32 kWh/23 kWh!
Effortless Plug-and-Play Installation: Our satellite battery is designed to be plug-and-play. Simply stack it on top of a Superbase V and it's ready to go. You can even add more batteries to the system with the included cable, giving you the flexibility to expand your power as needed.
Versatile Charging Options: Charge your on-road essentials with ease thanks to our satellite battery's 3 different outlets. Featuring an Anderson, 12V/10A cigarette lighter, and XT90, you'll have plenty of options to keep your devices powered and ready to go.
Compatible with Solar Panels: Harness the power of the sun and connect your solar panel directly to our satellite battery for a maximum input of 600W. With solar panel compatibility, you'll have a reliable and sustainable source of power for all your off-grid adventures.
Zendure 400W Solar Panel Description
Get More Power for Your Power Station: The Zendure 400W solar panel provides a whopping 400W of power input, giving your power station the juice it needs to keep your devices charged up and ready to go.
High-Efficiency Solar Technology: With an impressive 22% conversion rate, the Zendure 400W solar panel is designed to extract the most power possible from sunlight. That means you'll get more usable electricity for your devices, even in low-light conditions.
Lightweight and Portable: Weighing in at just 29.98lb (13.6kg), the Zendure 400W solar panel is incredibly lightweight and easy to carry. Whether you're heading out for a weekend camping trip or an extended off-grid adventure, you can take this solar panel with you wherever you go.
Zendure SuperBase V6400 Product Specifications
Zendure Satellite Battery B6400 Product Specifications
Zendure 400W Solar Panel Product Specifications
- Color: Black
- Rated Power：400W
- Voltage(Vmp): 40V
- Open circuit Voltage: 49.4V
- Connector: MC4 1M
- Kickstand: ×4, adjustable
- Weight: 13.6KG
- Unfolded Dimension: 100*224*2.5CM
- Folded Dimension: 100*54.7*5.7CM
- Waterproof Level: IP54 (solar cells IP65)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 65℃
- Conversion Rate: ≥22%
Zendure SuperBase V6400 + Satellite Battery B6400 + 400W Solar Panel Product Manual
Zendure SuperBase V6400/4600 User Manual
Zendure 400W Solar Panel | User Manual
Zendure Satellite Battery B6400/4600 User Manual
Product Warranty & Return
Zendure Product Warranty
The warranty period is up to 3 years starts on the date of the item is purchased from zendure.com or an authorized retailer.
Zendure also provides other special warranty period, please review your product's documentation for information about the duration of warranty protection.
SuperBaseV/Satellite Battery/Smart Home Panel: 3 Years(Base Warranty) + 2 Years Warranty Extension*
- 400W Solar Panel/320W Solar Panel/Mobile EV Charger/All SuperBase V relative accessories: 3 Years Warranty
- SuperBasePro/SuperBase M: 2 Years(Base Warranty) + 1 Year Warranty Extension*
- 200W Solar Panel/Dustproof Bag/All SuperBase Pro and SuperBase M relative accessories: 2 Years Warranty
- Rest of Products: 2 Years Warranty
*Need To Register As A Zendure App User To Extend Your Warranty.
To verify your purchase and to better serve you, we may require information about your order (The sales receipt including date of purchase, order ID/number, and the name of the retailer) ,warranty card, and when applicable, your product's serial number.
(1) The warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, theft, or confiscation of your Zendure products.
(2) The warranty will be invalidated if the product has not been used in accordance with the product documentation, or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility.
(3) The warranty is only valid for purchases made directly from www.zendure.com/zendure.ca/zendure.jp/zendure.de or purchases made through Amazon stores as following,
(5) Warranty service may not be carried out if above information is not available.
(6) This limited warranty does not apply to any battery cell or product containing a battery cell unless the battery cell has been fully charged by you within seven (7) days after your purchase of the product and at least once every 6 months there after thereafter.
(7) Your warranty is non-transferable.
The Zendure Care Team will make a final determination regarding warranty service.