Zendure SuperBase V4600 Solar Generator Kit | 7,600W 120/240V Output | 18.4kWh Battery Capacity + 2680W of Solar PV
What's Included With Your Order?
- 2 x Zendure SuperBase V4600 (Total of 7.6kW output) (ZDSBV4600-gy-us +ZDSATB4600-gy)
- 2 x Zendure Satellite B4600 Battery (Total of 18.4kWh capacity) (ZDSATB4600-gy)
- 1 x ZenY Connection Cable (Zendure-ZenY-01)
- 8 x 335-Watt Rich Solar Rigid Monocrystalline Solar Panels (Total of 2680W of Solar Panels) (RS-M335-8)
- 2 x 50 ft. PV Solar Panel Extension Cable with Parallel Connectors(10 AWG) ( RS-50102-T2)
- 2 x Solar Charging Cable (MC4 to XT90) (RS-A2M)
- 2 x Satellite Battery Cable (Included with V4600)
- 2 x Car Charging Cable (Included with V4600)
- 2 x AC wall charger (Included with V4600)
- 8 x Z-Bracket Sets for Solar Panel Mounting (RS-ZB4C)
- 2 x User Manual
What a Concept
SuperBase V is the first plug-and-play home energy storage system designed for the whole house. A customizable energy ecosystem with user-centric design and revolutionary technology, SuperBase V sets a new standard for home energy storage.
Intelligent Energy Management
Our Home Panel with EV Outlets connects SuperBase V to your home’s electrical circuits to supply power throughout the house. The Zendure app gives you tools to monitor, manage, and customize your energy use. Using Zendure’s Time of Use tools, you can significantly reduce your energy bill.
EV-Grade Semi-Solid State Batteries
SuperBase V is the world's first home energy storage system with semi-solid state batteries. At more than 228Wh/kg, our semi-solid state batteries have up to 42% more energy per pound compared to lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries. And with our battery management software, internal battery life can be an amazing 10 years or more.
6.4 to 64kWh Capacity
The SuperBase V6400 has a storage capacity of 6.4 kWh (6,438Wh). The maximum configuration for SuperBase V6400 includes two base units and eight Satellite Batteries for a total capacity of 64kWh. This is enough energy to power a typical household for a week or more
3800W to 7600W AC Output
A single SuperBase V can provide up to 3,800W of power, and two units can be connected together to provide up to 7,600W. That's enough power to supply a typical household with a washer, dryer, heater, refrigerator and more.
Zendure SuperBase V4600 Power Station Solar Generator Product Specifications
Zendure Satellite Battery B4600 Product Specifications
Rich Solar Mega 335 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel | Product Specifications
|Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp
|Maximum Power Current(Imp)
|Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
|Short Circuit Current(Isc)
|Maximum System Voltage(Vmax)
||-40°F ~ 194°F
|Max Series Fuse Rating
||65.6 x 39.4 x 1.4 in
Rich Solar 10 Gauge (10AWG) Solar Panel Extension Cable Wire with Solar Connectors Product Specifications
- Wire Gauge: 10AWG
- Rating Voltage: DC: 1.8KV / AC: 0.6~1KV
- Waterproof: IP67
- Fire Rated: IEC60332-1
- Insulation Material: TPE
- Contact Material: Tinned Copper
- Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +90°C
- Service life: ＞25 years
Zendure SuperBase V4600 Solar Generator Kit | 7,600W 120/240V Output | 27.6kWh Battery Capacity + 2680W of Solar PV
Zendure SuperBase V6400/4600 User Manual
Zendure Satellite Battery B6400/4600 User Manual
Product Warranty & Return
Zendure Product Warranty
The warranty period is up to 3 years starts on the date of the item is purchased from zendure.com or an authorized retailer.
Zendure also provides other special warranty period, please review your product's documentation for information about the duration of warranty protection.
SuperBaseV/Satellite Battery/Smart Home Panel: 3 Years(Base Warranty) + 2 Years Warranty Extension*
- 400W Solar Panel/320W Solar Panel/Mobile EV Charger/All SuperBase V relative accessories: 3 Years Warranty
- SuperBasePro/SuperBase M: 2 Years(Base Warranty) + 1 Year Warranty Extension*
- 200W Solar Panel/Dustproof Bag/All SuperBase Pro and SuperBase M relative accessories: 2 Years Warranty
- Rest of Products: 2 Years Warranty
*Need To Register As A Zendure App User To Extend Your Warranty.
To verify your purchase and to better serve you, we may require information about your order (The sales receipt including date of purchase, order ID/number, and the name of the retailer) ,warranty card, and when applicable, your product's serial number.
(1) The warranty does not cover accidental damage, misuse, abuse, normal wear and tear, theft, or confiscation of your Zendure products.
(2) The warranty will be invalidated if the product has not been used in accordance with the product documentation, or attempted repair by anyone other than an authorized facility.
(3) The warranty is only valid for purchases made directly from www.zendure.com/zendure.ca/zendure.jp/zendure.de or purchases made through Amazon stores as following,
(5) Warranty service may not be carried out if above information is not available.
(6) This limited warranty does not apply to any battery cell or product containing a battery cell unless the battery cell has been fully charged by you within seven (7) days after your purchase of the product and at least once every 6 months there after thereafter.
(7) Your warranty is non-transferable.
The Zendure Care Team will make a final determination regarding warranty service.