Tuff Stuff® Overland Rooftop Tent Ladder Extension & Annex Extension
The Tuff Stuff® Rooftop Tent ladder extension provides an additional 21" of height to your rooftop tent ladder. Simply slide the ladder arms into the aluminum body, drill the pin location to accommodate your necessary height, and enjoy. We also give you an extension for your annex room that zips under our tents so the ladder extension and lower annex room can be used together.
Carrying case for both items included for easy storage.
The Ladder & Annex extension can both be stored inside of tent while not in use.
Tuff Stuff® Overland Rooftop Tent Ladder Extension & Annex Extension Product Specifications
Product Warranty, Refund & Return Policy
Tuff Stuff® Product Warranty & Return Policy
Most products available from Tuff Stuff Overland are returnable and must be returned with all original packaging, paperwork, and parts in new and unused condition. Please fit check the product and be certain your vehicle information (i.e. year, make, model, bed length, etc.) is correct and are compatible with the product specifications.
To return an item purchased directly from www.tuffstuffoverland.com, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 30 days of receipt of the product. When shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly displayed on the package. Items returned without an RA# cannot be refunded or exchanged.
As a courtesy, Tuff Stuff Overland may decide to issue a refund prior to receiving the returned item. If the item fails inspection upon arrival, we reserve the right to reverse the courtesy refund, so please be sure the item(s) qualifies for a full return prior to shipping the item back.
Tuff Stuff Overland is not responsible for damages incurred during product installation or use and will not compensate for any damages due to installation issues, nor reimburse labor charges, installation fees or credit card fees, under any circumstances.
- Contact a Tuff Stuff Overland Customer Service Representative toll-free at 1.866.220.0171 and let the team know that you'd like to return your purchase.
- Our Customer Service Team will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
- Clearly display the RA# on the package and return to the address given in the email.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or Tuff Stuff Overland error.
- The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, minus the outbound shipping and return shipping costs. Tuff Stuff Overland will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or broken, please stop and take pictures right away. Contact Tuff Stuff Overland immediately and we’ll assist in setting up a return.
ITEMS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT (SEE SHIPPING POLICY FOR ADDITION INFORMATION)
If you receive a damaged package, you must refuse delivery and contact customer service toll-free at 1.866.220.0171 or use our Customer Service form (in our website footer) within 3 days of attempted delivery. If you refuse delivery, the order will be returned to us.
If you accept delivery due to concealed damage, contact customer service within 24-48 hours, we will help you file a damage claim with the carrier. Any freight damage reported after 72 hours will be denied by the freight company, and we will not be able to help. And yes, that's 72 hours not 3 days or 3 business days. 72 hours is when the clock starts ticking down. Trust us, not our rules but we and you have to abide by them if you want to be made whole again.
Tuff Stuff Overland guarantees the workmanship of the products we sell for 30 days from the date of receipt. All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. You are responsible for the cost of shipping merchandise to one of our distribution centers for warranty inspection.
Defective parts will be replaced or repaired at our discretion. Please check the product documentation for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department toll-free at 1.866.220.0171 or and we will assist you in submitting a claim.
Tuff Stuff Overland will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, rental cars, shipping, labor, legal fees, or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTIES
- Purchases made second hand through a friend or enemy, marketplace, or any other source other than directly from our website or one of our authorized dealers
- Purchased made through unauthorized dealers (please contact us if you have questions whether a business is authorized)
- Electrical and computer items
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation
- Damage to your vehicle (if a product falls off due to improper installation we'd consider this beyond the scope of the warranty)
- Consequential costs or damages (storage fees, mechanic fees, car rental fees, , etc.)
- Restocking Fees
Some items require a restocking fee. The fees can range from 15-30% depending on the item. Some items qualify for a refund, minus the restocking fee and any return shipping costs, when returned with all original packaging, paperwork, and parts in new and unused condition.
Some items, including (but not limited to) tents, custom painted items, special ordered items, are not eligible for a return.
If there is a manufacturer defect or Tuff Stuff Overland error, these items may be returned for credit.
These items cannot be returned:
- Any product that has been installed or is no longer new
- Opened electrical items
- Custom items
- Closeout or clearance items
- Special order items
Tuff Stuff Overland extends the active return period from 30 to 60 days on orders placed between “Black Friday” (the Friday following Thanksgiving) and Dec 24th. All other return policies and procedures still apply.
PRODUCT INSTALLATION POLICY
Tuff Stuff Overland has no control over the use of any product. Tuff Stuff Overland, therefore, expects the customer to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, installation, use and maintenance of any product. Tuff Stuff Overland assumes no responsibility for damage or injury of any kind due to any misuse or improper application of any products in any way by any person.