- Product dimensions with cart: 23 × 17 × 22 in(57 × 42 × 55 cm).
- Product dimensions without cart: 18 x 12 x 15 in(47 × 30 x 38 cm).
- Weight out of box: Generator - 120 lbs (54.4 kg).
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Front LCD Display shows battery level, output information and more
- LCD button turns on the LCD display
- 12 months Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
Nature's Generator Elite
- 1 × 3600W Nature's Generator
- 1 × Accessory Box ( Heavy Duty Cart)
- 1 x Power Cord (Inside back compartment)
- 1 × User Guide
Nature's generator Power Panel
- 3 x 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 3 × Accessory Box (Stand and Wheels)*
- 1 x MC4 branch connector
- 2 x UL approved 12 gauge 50 foot panel cable
- 1 × User Guide
Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
- 1 x Nature's Generator Wind Turbine
- 1 x Hub Nose cone
- 5 x Wind Turbine Blades
- 100ft wind turbine cable
- 1 x Controller box
- User Guide
- Hardware and tool bag
Nature's Generator Elite 3600W Gold WE System Solar/Wind Kit
Nature's Generator Elite| User Manual
Nature's Generator Power Panel | Assembly Guide
Nature's Generator Power Panel | Start Guide
Nature's Generator Wind Turbine User Manual
Product Warranty & Return
Nature's Generator Product Warranty & Return
Natures Generator Inc. warrants to you, the original purchaser of this new product, that the product shall be free of defects in the original manufacture of the material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of your purchase of the product (“Warranty Period”). This product must be purchased from an authorized dealer and packaged with this warranty statement. This warranty does not cover refurbished product.
What does this Warranty Cover?
During the Warranty Period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is determined to be defective by an authorized dealer, Natures Generator Inc. will (at its sole option): (1) repair the product with new or rebuilt parts; or (2) replace the product at no charge with new or rebuilt comparable products or parts. Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Nature's Generator Inc. and are not returned to you. If service of products or parts are required after the Warranty Period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. This warranty lasts as long as you own your product during the Warranty Period. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
How to Obtain Warranty Service?
Please call 1-800-975-7909 Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM PST. You will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return instructions. Send product to:
Natures Generator Inc.
3130 Paseo Mercado Suite 106
Oxnard, CA 93036
Please include the RMA number prominently displayed on the shipping box and include your name, phone number and address with the product inside the box.
Please note that the 1 year warranty does not cover the following:
• Cosmetic damage
• Damage due to force majeure, such as lightning strikes, fire, flood, etc..
• Modification of any part of the product
• Damage due to incorrect operation or maintenance
• Connection to an incorrect voltage supply
• Products sold as is or with all faults
• Consumables, such as batteries
• Products where the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed
For these cases, repair fee plus the amount of the part(s) that needs to be replaced will be charged to the customer.
Within the First 30 days of Purchase:
Any unopened/unused and non-defective product purchased on naturesgenerator.com can be returned to us within 30 days of the original ship date. The item(s) can be returned back to us but can be subject 15% restocking fee if the item has been opened or unboxed. In addition there is a one-time online merchant processing fee of 3% that cannot be refunded. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (800) 975-7909 before any product is returned to us.
When you contact us we will provide you with an RMA number and confirm the return address to you. You can then arrange to send back the product. The shipping cost associated with any unopened/unused and non-defective product is the purchaser's responsibility.
Outside of 30 Days:
We will be unable to accept any returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any pre-orders placed can be cancelled and refunded. There is a one-time online merchant processing of 3% that cannot be refunded for cancellations.
If your order includes an item that is on pre-order, we will fulfill the order in full when those items become available.
If for any reason your product is damaged upon receipt, please contact us immediately via email at email@example.com or via telephone at (800) 975-7909 so that we can work with you on getting a replacement.