The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receives the product from our online shop and applies to the initial purchaser only.
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at is options:
1. Send the new parts to replace the defective parts. Most of the parts are fairly easy to replace with our YouTube video instructions.
2. Exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS IN USA, HERE ARE THE PROCESSES:
1. Contact our support team to provide your order No and detail information of the defectiveness, some photos or a short 15 seconds video will be helpful. A pre-paid return label will be provided to you via email once the case of warranty is confirmed.
(Kindly keep in mind:our tech support bases on the information you provide with us and according to our best experiences and knowledge with the product to diagnose the issue to determine the issue, the better information you could provide, the quicker the process can be)
Tip :Freego will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customer needs to provide us with evidence by email.
2. Once the products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment's tracking number.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts (grip tape, wheels & bearings) unless due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Freego;
3. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Freego with the Products;
6. Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
Manufacturer's warranty applies exclusively to new complete scooters and bikes purchased from Freego Store and our authorized retailers. Scooters and bikes purchased elsewhere(unauthorized re-seller), used condition, or second-hand are NOT covered under our standard warranty. Freego Store reserves the final right to explain the details of the above policy.
Freego Return & Refund Policy
We have a 20-day return policy, which means you have 20 days after receiving your item to request a return.
A return request must meet the following criteria:
• We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error(receiving defects or the wrong item)
• Delayed shipment. If the goods are not delivered on time due to the special situation of Freego, we will refund all the fees.
• We will charge you restocking fees for opened, tested, or used items depending on the condition of the item.
• Must require a 10% restocking fee for customer changing their minds or refusing a shipment.
• All customers must provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code and a reason for the return.
• We will gladly provide your refund 3 days after we receive the item and inspect it.
• Any shipping charges incurred when returning the product to Freego are the responsibility of the customer.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn, unused, or the ebike must have less than ten (10) miles on the odometer, it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, hardware, etc.), and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To start a return, you can reach to us via email and follow our Return and Refund Policy. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
*Note: Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Most returns can be processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. Considering 3-5 days for delivery, we may need 10-15 days to confirm your refund.Please understand that we need to refund to your card bank first within 48 hours. But your card bank may need 7-14 business days to transfer the money to your card account. We can't control the processing speed of your card bank. Please ask the card bank for detailed information.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. We always provide you with excellent service