EcoFlow DELTA Pro*2 + Double Voltage Hub + Transfer Switch (Home Backup Solution)
Note: This Product comes with 2 EcoFlow DELTA Pro, 1 Double Voltage Hub, and 1 Transfer Switch
The Home Backup Kit is a Reliance Controls Pro Tran® 2 Series 30-Amp, 6-Circuit Manual Transfer Switch with a L14-30/L5-30 power inlet and wattmeters. Integrating with the EcoFlow DELTA Pro, secure your home backup power with a simple, safe and sustainable set up by working with a licensed electrician and selecting up to 6 circuits from your breaker panel.
Plug and play home backup power
Customize a simple, reliable and sustainable home backup system to keep your essential circuits running when a blackout hits. Ensure peace of mind with the easily integrated whole-home backup kit: DELTA Pro, Transfer Switch, and Power Cord.
Secure your electronics with safe backup power
With cULus 1008 Listed, protect your appliances with a safe and trustworthy solution. It's suitable for use with any UL listed 1” interchangeable circuit breaker. Easy to reconfigure in the field for multiple double-pole circuits, if needed. Includes a swing-up protective cover which provides a finished appearance.
Introducing the world's first portable home battery with an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, lower energy bills, and more. It's the next leap in portable power technology.
The Double Voltage Hub is a great addition for DELTA Pro owners needing more power. Connecting two DELTA Pro units together, this accessory lets you use electronics that are up to 240V or 7200W off the grid.
Double your capacity: Plans for using tons of energy off-grid? Link two DELTA Pro units and their battery management systems will distribute capacity evenly to anything plugged into this hub.
Even more output: House battery backup never had this much output. Chain two units together and your DELTA Pro’s will output a whopping 7200W, enough for even the most heavy-duty of appliances.
Portable & lightweight: The double voltage hub is easy to carry, and pairs with your DELTA Pro to bring even more versatility to your portable battery set up. Charge up, link your power stations and you’re good to go.
Three more outlets: The hub has two NEMA 6-20 outlets that power regular electronics as well as 20-amp power tools. It also has a NEMA L14-30 outlet, making it that much easier to switch out your old gas generator.
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Product Specifications
EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub Product Specifications
EcoFlow DELTA Pro*2 + Double Voltage Hub +Transfer Switch (Home Backup Solution) Product Manual
How to use EcoFlow DELTA Pro for the first time
How to charge EcoFlow DELTA Pro
How to use EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub
Product Warranty & Returns
EcoFlow Product Warranty & Returns
Please note that the warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations. Some countries, states, and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from state to state, province, or country.
DO NOT USE YOUR PRODUCTS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY.
All EcoFlow products purchased come with a limited warranty, as shown below. BY USING ECOFLOW PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THE ECOFLOW LIMITED WARRANTY.
The warranty period started when the original purchaser received the products.
||Warranty Period (refer to months, unless specified)
|DELTA Max (1600/2000)
DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery
|24+12 (Registration for warranty extension)
DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery
|24+36 (Registration for warranty extension)
Smart Generator (Dual Fuel)
|400W Rigid Solar Panel
|100W Rigid Solar Panel
|100W Flexible Solar Panel
|Wave Portable Air Conditioner
Wave Add-On Battery
Power Kits Console
2kWh/5kWh LFP Battery
DELTA 2 Extra Battery
You can extend the warranty for products purchased between January 1, 2022, and August 31, 2022, by registering on the official website on or before October 15, 2022.
Warranty cannot be extended for products purchased before January 1, 2022.
Customers who have purchased products on or after September 1, 2022 will enjoy the warranty period (with warranty extension) listed in the table above. Customers are advised to complete registration as early as possible.
Exclusions and Limitations
This warranty does not apply:
· Non-quality related issues;
· Items purchased from unauthorized resellers;
· Purchases without valid proof of purchase;
· Items that have been refunded;
· Items that have expired their warranty period;
· Any defects or damages caused by misuse of products, unauthorized modification, dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
· Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, liquids or other external causes;
· Any defects or damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
· Lost or stolen products;
· Free products.
Cross-Regional After-Sales Service
EcoFlow does not provide a global product warranty, and the warranty service can only be obtained at a designated EcoFlow repair center.
To repair the product in an EcoFlow repair center when the product was purchased in another region, depending on part availability, customers can obtain a cross-regional repair service at an additional charge. (Some products do not support cross-regional repair even if the customer is willing to pay for the service. For more details, please contact EcoFlow Support.)
A cross-regional replacement service is not available for different versions of the same product.
The customer will need to bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred for a cross-regional repair, regardless of whether it is the warranty or paid repair service.
- A purchase order number made through ecoflow.com;
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price, and sales channel.
- Register your warranty at https://www.ecoflow.com/us/support/warranty
Return Material Authorization (RMA) process
- Contact EcoFlow Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (800)-368-8604 (this number supports English service only. International charges apply if calling from outside of the US).
- If your item is eligible for an EcoFlow Warranty, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please follow the instructions provided by EcoFlow Support to properly pack the products and return them safely.
- Please note that we can only provide return shipping labels for return packages in United States. For returns in other countries and areas, please contact EcoFlow Support at email@example.com for more details.
- In case of replacement, delivery of the replacement item will be arranged within 15 business days (subject to changes caused by force majeure) after confirming that the defective item has been received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
- The replacement warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original item.