Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) Portable Power Station Solar Generator + 400W Solar Panel
Long-Lasting 10-Year Lifespan: Anker SOLIX F2000 is built to last over a decade, even with everyday use. Our long-lasting InfiniPower technology combines LiFePO4 batteries, durable electronics, and temperature monitoring up to 100 times per second, ensuring battery health.
2400W to Power 12 Devices: No more tough choices, now you can power up to 12 devices at once. Anker SOLIX F2000 has a TT-30 RV port, 4 AC ports (2400W), 3 USB-C charging ports, 2 USB-A ports, and 2 car outlets.
5-Year Full Warranty: More than double the industry average, you're covered under a full-device warranty for 5 years, guaranteeing your purchase is worry-free.
3 Angles for Maximum Sunlight: Always generate the most solar power with Anker SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel. The stand seamlessly adjusts to 40°, 50°, or 60°.
What You Get: Anker SOLIX F2000 Portable Power Station , AC charging cable, car charging cable, solar charging cable, 5-port solar charging connector, accessories bag, Anker SOLIX PS400 Solar Panel, 2× 9.84ft solar charging cable, welcome guide, and our friendly customer service.
Power for Outdoors
Power for RVs
Home Backup Power
Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) Portable Power Station Solar Generator Product Specifications
Anker SOLIX PS400 - 400W Solar Panel Product Specifications
Product Warranty & Return
Anker Product Warranty & Return
All Anker portable power stations purchased on AnkerDirect and Anker authorized resellers come with a limited warranty (“warranty”) as set out below. By using an Anker portable power station, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Anker limited warranty.
We provide a limited warranty for purchases made on AnkerDirect and Anker authorized resellers. The warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
Anker's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
1. Warranty Timeline for Portable Power Station
||Warranty Period (Months)
Anker 531 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 434Wh)-A1701
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 213Wh)-A1702
Anker 511 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 97Wh)-A1710
Anker 523 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 288Wh)-A1731
Anker 533 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1730
Anker 534 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 389Wh)-A1732
Anker 545 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 778Wh)-A1750
Anker 513 Solar Panel (21W)-A2421
Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W)-A2424
Anker 515 Solar Panel (24W Flexible)-A2425
||The warranty time differs from different battery cells. Specifically, the 5-year warranty is for models built with LifePO4 batteries, and the 1.5-year warranty is for models built with MCN (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) batteries.
Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W)-A2431
Anker 531 Solar Panel(200W)-A2432
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)-A1720
Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)-A1751
Anker 555 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1024Wh)-A1760
Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh)-A1770
Anker 767 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 2048Wh)-A1780
2. Exclusions and Limitations
Not covered under warranty:
- Products that are damaged or modified.
- Product operated with a damaged cord, plug, or output cable.
- Products that are disassembled.
- Products cleaned with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Non-quality related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Products that have been refunded.
- Products with an expired warranty.
- Lost, stolen products.
- Damage from outside sources.
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to falls, use of the product in excess of its output rating, exposure of the product to rain or snow, extremely low air pressure, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
- Purchases from illegitimate resources.
3. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
For more information, please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
If you encounter a problem with your device and wish to return it, please pick up the package first.
- Claim your warranty on https://us.anker.com/pages/exchange, or contact Anker customer service team at email@example.com or +1 (800) 988 7973(US).
- Attach a short video to show us the issue and a detailed issue description.
*Our support team will get in touch with you within 24 hours, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Once your portable power station is confirmed to be defective after troubleshooting, a prepaid label will be provided. Our support team will provide further instructions on how to properly package the product and return it safely.
*Please note that we can only provide prepaid return shipping labels for return packages in the US and UK. For returns in other countries and regions, we'll cover the return shipping fee. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Our support team will send a replacement once the defective item is received at our warehouse. The replacement will take 3-5 business days to be delivered.
- The defective item will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equivalent value or a new item if a factory refurbished model of equivalent value is not available. If a replacement is not available or if you prefer, Anker will offer a partial refund based on the usage time of the defective item.
*All replacement items will follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer.
- Remember to pick up the package first.
- Due to shipping regulations, please make sure that the remaining power of the portable power station is lower than 30% before returning.
Valid Proof of Purchase
Please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
Shipping Costs Must Be Covered by the Buyer in the Following Situations
Please refer to: https://us.anker.com/policies/refund-policy
This page is attached to the Anker warranty page, and Anker reserves the right of final interpretation for the content.
Q1: What should I do when using a solar charger to charge Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767)?
The solar input supports a 11-60V solar charger with an XT-60 connector. If you use a 11-32V charger, the current supports 10A max while a 32-60V charger supports 20A max. We recommend using Anker 531 Solar Panels (200W) for better compatibility.
Q2: How should I store and maintain the power station?
-Turn off all the outputs when not in use to avoid battery from draining.
-Store in a dry and cool area.
-Check the battery capacity each week. If the battery level is below 30%, charge the power station to 100%. Fully charge it once every 3 months.
Q3: What should I pay attention to when using the Anker app?
-Connect to a network before using the app for the first time. After connecting successfully, you can connect the power station to devices off-grid (Wi-Fi not supported).
Q4: Can the power station charge my electric car?
You need to purchase a neutral-ground plug to charge an electric car such as a Tesla with this portable power station. After plugging it into one of the outlets, you can then charge your electric car.
Q5: Can I recharge Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) using AC and DC input at the same time?
Using AC and DC input simultaneously is not possible. AC input is prioritized as the main input source if both are connected. When AC recharging is not used, it will automatically switch to DC recharging.
Q6: How many UL certifications has Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) received from SGS?
Anker SOLIX F2000 (PowerHouse 767) is certified by SGS in accordance with UL 1012, UL 1778, UL 1973, and UL 60730.